Cara Membuat Kolak Pisang Untuk Takjil - Iftar is sometimes needed a new atmosphere by breaking the fast on the outside. This can be done in your family while ngabuburit. In addition you can also break the fast with colleagues, relatives or friends. Obviously when deciding iftar outside must prepare a thick wallet. Especially for you and your family like to visit a Japanese restaurant. Japanese food is now widely worldwide, one in Indonesia that has been adapted to the tongue of Indonesia.
Recipe used has also been noticed that kosher ingredients. Japanese food is lucrative as onogiri, tempura, shushi, sashimi, shabu-shabu, sukiyaki, udon, ramen, takoyaki, and others. Given Japanese food on offer at a price somewhat expensive, you can present a menu of Japanese food at the time of breaking or eat a meal. One is the tempura that you can follow how to make the shrimp tempura recipe below.
Materials are needed on the shrimp tempura recipe:
· 300 grams of good quality shrimp
· 115 grams of wheat flour
· 100 grams of wheat flour (for coating)
· 35 grams of cornstarch
· 1 egg
· 250 ml of cold soda water
· Vegetable oil (sesame oil at the recommended)
· Material additional tempura (1 carrot, 1 eggplant, and asaparagus taste in thin slices)
· Washabi for presentation
How to make tempura shrimp:
1. The first step in this shrimp tempura recipe is preparing its main ingredient is shrimp. Should choose fresh shrimp with a large size. Clean the shrimp shells and cut off the head of the shrimp.
2. Clean the threads of fine black which is dirt on the body prawn shrimp with a toothpick. Then make cutouts-cutouts on the shrimp's body to be straight and not curved (not to break). Furthermore, wash under running water in order to eliminate the fishy smell.
3. Drain the shrimp and then sprinkle with salt and garlic powder to taste.
4. Sift the flour-flour.
5. Prepare 1 egg and beaten until fluffy.
6. Then dip the shrimp into the egg one by one.
7. Put the shrimp in cornstarch as the main coatings while at the tap-tap that seep into the flour shrimp.
8. Dissolve cornstarch and flour with cold water. Afterwards coat the shrimp that has been put into the flour in the dough soggy.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 once again to get krispy layer.
10. Prepare the cooking oil that has been heated, fried shrimp until golden yellow
11. Tempura shrimp prepared in Japanese style washabi or serve with sauce.
(for tempura vegetables can be cooked in the same way)
So how to make tempura shrimp recipe, not easy enough. Of course you can serve it be a delicious snack to break the fast. Thus the dishes you have been sufficient for the protein that the body needs to perform metabolism. In addition to using the prawns, you can vary with some seafood or vegetables. So how to make tempura with ease. Hope it is useful.